February 2023 JOURNALING CHALLENGE

micheline lincoln designs & studio basic designs | a case of the blahs
photo credit | private
Electra and caapmun like this.
    • LynnG
      That sounds so painful and difficult. Such a powerful page
      *sylvia* likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      @LynnG thank you so much. Yes, I would have gladly done without this experience. But it was still good!
    • Electra
      Your title drew me in at first, but then I read your journaling and it must have been devastating. It's a perfect title for the end of a "never was" friendship. Just noise.
      *sylvia* likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      Thank you so much @Electra. Noise is the perfect word for this.
    • bestcee
      Your journaling is so honest. I'm so sorry you had this experience. I love how you documented it, and I hope you have found real friends since that experience! Thanks for playing in the Journaling Challenge!
      *sylvia* likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      bestcee likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Your journaling may be short, but is very powerful. Your black & white blended figure, with back turned, fits perfectly with your journaling, as does your use of grey and black (with just a pop of colour) and lightening cut-out. I hope that creating this page, has helped you work through some of the anger, disappointment and frustration.
      #journalingastherapy #messyemotionalbreakup
      *sylvia* likes this.
    • *sylvia*
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    *sylvia*
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).