Amson

Black Eye

Black Eye
Amson, Oct 14, 2019
Description:
Day 1 of what turned into a very black eye.

Credits: Sahin Designs Oct template
MMM July 19
Lynn Grieveson - Asta
TLP Designers - All About Us
Allison Pennington - Empty Nest
Forever Joy - Basic Neutral Papers

Thanks for looking!
Thuria and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      oh my goodness... so sorry you got the black eye, but glad you are ok... I could only read some of the journaling.. I hope you ended up getting some photos of the whales and glad you saved the camera, but so so sorry you had that pain and bruising on your trip. I love the way you scrapped this and while not pleasant part of your trip it was a must to document. Great papers you chose, and the paint and ribbons and the one pattern paper are perfectly matching the bruise on your eye. hugs.. thanks for sharing.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Amson
      @cfile thanks. Yes not the way to start a holiday but actually was no problem as little pain just a lot of colour :-)
      cfile and bellbird like this.
    • bellbird
      Oh my gosh, I can't believe you still have a lump that long after! Was your vision still OK? It looks so painful but I totally get the 'save the camera at all costs' thing but you took it a lot further than I ever have! I almost can't bring myself to compliment your injury colour matched paint & ribbon! This is such a dichotomy of beauty & pain!
      cfile likes this.
    • Amson
      bellbird likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh no! That looks so painful and it must have really shaken you up. But I love how you pulled out the colours in your bruise onto your layout. Such pretty colours :giggle! Please tell me you at least got to see the whales? :beat
    • Amson
      @KarenB yes saw the whales but no photos. Thanks.
      KarenB likes this.
    • *gina*
      glad you are ok - I admire you for showing the photo for the challenge - thanks for that - and I love how you used the colors for the design
    • jk703
      Oh my word, ouch! And still a lump this long after! Double ouch! What color! Using that as the base for your paper choice was clever! Beautifully scrapped, but I wish you didn't get hurt! Hugs!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).