Bitterest Tears
LovelyMissKait, Oct 28, 2016
Description:
I was busy raising my kids and didn't spend enough time with my mother. Then she got sick and died within 2 months of her diagnosis. That was 8 years ago...there were things that I needed to say to her, but didn't. Now it is too late. All that is left are tears and regrets.

Feeling Blue Collection by Dawn Inskip (Collab with On a Whimsical Adventure)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Feeling-Blue-Collection-Collab.html

Thanks for looking. Kait
Lindzee likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I feel your pain through the words and the photo and trust that you will find peace. I am sure that she knew your love for her and she saw the busy stage of life you were in. Love the layers of brushes and the torn details all evoke the feeling of loss and time cut short.
    • jenn mccabe
      i hope it helped to scrap these feelings. i bet she knew it too, she was a mom first and at the time you came first for her i'm sure. {{hugs}}} your layers are truly amazing and the way you worked the colors with the blending slightly into the photo is so awesome. absolutely gorgeous page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    LovelyMissKait
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).