Angela Toucan

Birthday Cake

Birthday Cake
Angela Toucan, Apr 29, 2018
Description:
My daughter asks for this cake every year. The layout was inspired by @londoncuppa's layout for the April Scraplift Challenge. I was inspired by her use of Scrapping with Liz's template, where she used picture cards in place of the smaller photos. I've used a different template from the same series.
[​IMG]
Credits:
Storyteller Luka Collection by Just Jamie
Birthday Bliss Journaling Cards by Just Jamie.
Cooking Time Elements by Kristin Aagard.
Focal Point Template 3 by Scrapping with Liz
jesskab and Rikki like this.
    • keepscrappin
      WOWSERS! That cake is beautiful and looks so YUMMY! Awesome scraplift too!
    • cfile
      that cake ooks so yummy Angela.. I love it's name and how you blended in the large photo into the background and then added the cards with the ingredients and the recipe. How fun! I love the name Happy Cake and that your daughter asks for it every year. What wonderful memories she must have of it! Perfect scraplift too! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!! Terrific page Angela!!
    • Rikki
      I thought it was a lemon cake. Do you also make holes in it and fill it with lemon juice? Best cake ever, right? I am hungry now.
      Love the colours and the layering.
    • Angela Toucan
      thanks @Rikki I don't add extra lemon juice to this cake, it doesn't need it.
    • fanon
      this cake is very successful and this lift too
    • londoncuppa
      Absolutely lovely take on the lift, Angela! See...I told you that you'd do something amazing (that cake looks pretty darn good too...lol)! Love it all!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      That looks delicious!
    • cookingmylife
      Such a pretty page Angela and even better is a scrumptious cake. The name is great especially for a daughter's birthday! We have a lot of lemon poppy seed muffins round here but the cake is unusual as is the shape! Perhaps she can share???
    • Saar
      Beautifully done; I love the blended photo and page design.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    93.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    480px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).