Ferdy

Birds of a feather

Birds of a feather
Ferdy, Jun 21, 2020
Description:
journaling is about this photo of my mom and her sisters, celebrating a xmas at my aunt home back in the 80's...and the little me in the right corner of the photo is priceless!
now I noticed a typo on the date, it should read dec/80 - jan 81

for the june recipe challenge @ Elif Sahin designs blog

credits:
Birds Of A Feather: Collection by Rachel Jefferies & Sahin Designs creation.
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Birds-Of-A-Feather-Collection.html

also: paper clip from
Dear Dad by Designed by Soco
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Dear-Dad-Kit.html
jenirlsrsly, KarenB and Yin like this.
    • bellbird
      love everything about this, especially how you kept the original colouring of the photo (i have many 80's photos that have this same colouring) and you pointed yourself out! priceless, as you said and that expert use of the paperclip and your title cluster is just expert level again! :goldstars
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh Ferdy, that little arrow pointing at you it's priceless. I didn't see you there until I saw the arrow!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @bellbird @Dalis oh girls, your comments made me so happy! I received this photo via messenger, my cousin was nostalgic looking old family pictures and I really loved it...not only because the little intruder (me), but they all seem so happy! my mom is the one who's seated, closer to me, on a cream shirt...
      bellbird likes this.
    • Dalis
      This screams 80s mom couture! LOL!!!
      bellbird and Ferdy like this.
    • Ferdy
      @Dalis the very best of 80s! lol
      bellbird and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      @Ferdy I bet some of them were homemade if not most of them!!!!!
      bellbird and Ferdy like this.
    • Ferdy
      @Dalis it's possible! they were excellent at sewing! one of my aunts made the bride dresses of some of them!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Lol My mum was one of those 'sewing'people as well that made her bridesmaids dress etc, & of the few photos I have of ' little to teen ' me or my sister, most have mum's writing on the back, no date or useful info, just saying 'I made this dress'
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @bellbird you just made me laugh so hard! well, at least she was proud of her sewing skills! ROTFLOL
      bellbird likes this.
    • esahin
      Well this collection suits your photo so well! I love the vintage vibe here :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).