MrsPeel

BikiniLife -NBK Birthday slow scrap!

BikiniLife -NBK Birthday slow scrap!
MrsPeel, Jun 17, 2022
Description:
Come join us in the chat and scrap a page for the Slow scrap!!!!! mine with:
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend + come to celebrate Nicole's birthday with a great chat and a wonderful sale!
the chat in half hours more or less

birthday-slow-scrap-with-nicole-of-nbk-design-friday-june-17-3pm-edt-noon-pdt.83718
My page with Nicole 's awesome FWP :
NBK Design : Here Comes The Sun Collection
Here-comes-the-Sun-Collection.html
and
Scrapping with Liz : Artsy Journal Templates 31 also on sale this weekend
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Artsy-Journal-Templates-31.html
TFL!!!
    • cfile
      Love it Cynthia!!! (You can also use it for the Birthday Slow Scrap on Friday!! ) I love that wonderful photo of Sarita enjoying un in the sun.. your clusters are awesome and I love all the paper tears... FANTASTIC "Fun in the Sun" page! [PS I showed CJ and he loved your page too!!!]
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @cfile as usual, you just saved me from a horrible day (I think I lost years of Sarita's performances photos, talk later) THANK YOU so so much!!!!!!!!!! you know how important iOS to me that you like my pages...and this one, I was so happy when I spotted Nicole's kit, that I saw it in time too make a page or two.... and yes, of course, I will be there to celebrate together!!!!!! Thank YOU so so much Christa, I wish I could hug you in person, but as we have done in the past, imagine I am there hugging you, and give CJ a hug from me too....what a blessing of a man!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • Heidi Nicole
    • SeattleSheri
      Congrats on the GSO!! Your page is definitely make me yearn for summer weather. Love the photo of Sarita!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).