Cherylndesigns

BigSunshinyTemplate4 _Best white pizza

BigSunshinyTemplate4 _Best white pizza
Cherylndesigns, Aug 4, 2018
Description:
I absolutely LOVE white pizza and the best I've ever had was in Delray Beach, Florida!

Credits: BigSunShinyTemplates_by SWL_ 4; heartsong_lynnemarie_pp2; prd_olesolmio_pp6; prd_StunningStitches_05_4.
Scrapping with Liz likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Yum, yum, YUM! love the BIG photo and chevrons.
    • Cherylndesigns
    • mcurtt
      I hear you about white pizza. We really had a great one on Lido in Italy, also one in Germany. It isn't often in my conservative MW area that a restaurant here would even offer such a thing! I love how you matched your checkered tablecloth with the design of the chevrons.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I never heard of white pizza in the MW. I wish I'd have known about it when we were in Germany. I'll bet you had the best in Italy and Germany! If you're ever back in Delray - be sure to go to The Girls Restaurant!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      I didn't know white pizza was even a thing, but it sure does looks delicious! I love the close up photo you used!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Karen I think it might be kind of a "Florida thing", Karen. It's a big deal down here. I like it because it's very mild - there's no tomato sauce or those kinds of spicy things in it. My husband can't stand it. My dd and I eat it all the time. He likes the typical spicy pizza - lots of sauce and loaded with everything.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    381.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).