Big Mug Love
fruitysuet, May 26, 2022
Description:
TLP Collabs - Love Starts Here Community, Love Starts Here World, Home
Cozy Nook by Elif Sahin
Mommyish style Memory Pockets Monthly List
Template blog freebie May 2022 by FiddleDeeDee Designs
    • G.J.
      I need to get a similar mug, love that kitty. I really like the color palette you used, beautifully done!
    • gonewiththewind
      Love the color scheme, the background text paper, the painted circles in place of the labels on the side of the photo, the photo itself . . . well, geez, I love it all! Such a lovely page. And I need that mug, too!
    • bestcee
      Love your bright colors! The layering under the photo is just lovely and I like how those arrows point to it! Thanks for playing in my Slow Scrap!
    • weaselwatchr
      Such a cute page for a super cute mug! The whole thing just gives off a happy vibe
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love how the Mug is centre stage in your layout. Limiting the use of black to just a couple added pieces of text and a piece of thread really makes the black of the cap stand out. I also love how you took the yellow, blue and orange from the mug and mug box and represented these in your papers and embellishments. Fabulous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    May 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).