Brendazzle

Big Cats

Big Cats
Brendazzle, May 3, 2016
Description:
Growing up, all Florida kids learn about the panther. It is only as an adult that I have fallen in love with bobcats too.

Made with Wild One & Little Days by ForeverJoy Designs & an old Scrapping with Liz freebie template.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous photos!!! love big & small cats, the big ones are so majestic, if they are kept in non enclosed parks, they grow up wonderfully to keep that majestic thing they have in the wild too!!! gorgeous page here, love the circular paper cuts and the button details!!!
      [​IMG]
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      Thank you, @MrsPeel. I think I have waaaaay more animal pages than people pages now.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Brendazzle LOL well, always a good thing!!! have you looked into art journaling? there are some great ways of putting photos of animals into an artsy kind of page!!! and I'll always LOVE animals pages in any way or style so you have me as a fan!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      Funny enough, I actually did art journaling for a while, @MrsPeel. When I first discovered digi scrap--having no experience whatsoever--I applied to a few CTs on a whim and ended up on one. It was fun and I probably should go back and do more AJing but I'm accumulating photos faster than I can scrap them and I like to have everything scrapped and ready to print for my annual album by January 5th. I'm slightly insane but it's happened 3 years in a row now.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL no insanity in getting things done!!! well, hope you come join us with the chats and scraps in the weekend!!! starts tonight!!! :)
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Katherine B
      GORGEOUS photos!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    May 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).