This is Now: Misc Bits & Bobs - Rachel Jefferies
Amazing Things Will Happen - Rachel Jefferies
Look Deep Into Nature: Vol 1 | Mixed Media Artistry - Rachel Jefferies
Captivating Basics: Stamped Alpha 03 - Rachel Jefferies
Goes With Everything - Paislee Press

scraplift of Do Your Thing by Sokee
[​IMG]
    • cfile
      Beautiful lift Amber.. I love how you made it your own and love that addition of the pocket. The horizontal composition with the use of the same paper/transfer/brush work on the right and left is great. this really balances the page. Love the photo of your hubby and his friends reunion tucked in the pocket with all the element goodness with thread etc! Thank you for playing along with the Feb. Scraplift Challenge!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • Sokee
      Oh My Goodness what a handsome layout, I totally love yours more than mine!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • sm_amber
      @Sokee well that's very generous of you.. I think they're both great, and different enough that comparing is a moot point.. ;) :beat
    • Karen
    • sm_amber
      Karen likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      Beautiful page! I really love the photo peeking out of the pocket! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Just wow really, this is draw dropping gorgeous!!
      The Stacking, Shadowing, use of paint and that striped paper edge to give such bold contrast, i love this so much!
      sm_amber likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    sm_amber
    Date:
    Feb 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    335.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).