StefanieS

BeYourself

BeYourself
StefanieS, Feb 4, 2019
Description:
I used Sabrina's Creation's template created for the Template Challenge, with ForeverJoy Design's True Colors.
ForeverJoy and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      Wonderful page Stefanie, and great use of the Feb template!! I knew as soon as I saw your page with the surf board photo that it was when you went to Universal... I hope you and your family enjoyed and had fun. (Did you go to HP world and taste the Butter Beer?!!) Love what you did here.. fun photos and I am giggling with the photo of the girls in "Jaws" shark mouth that you found over by the San Francisco Wharf :) Great fun page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
      @cfile Thanks so much Christa- you are spot on, Universal it was. We attempted HP world, but it was madness. The queue was over 4 hours long and hoards of people were overwhelming. So maybe next time.
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun photos, and a really great, eye catching and pretty page. Lovely story telling too.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • norton94
      Oh this is fantastic - love how you used this kit! Great style!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Super cute photos and page! (I'm sad that surfboard is no longer at CityWalk.) Love how you've layered the papers under the photos and that lovely title work. Awesome layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).