Cherylndesigns

Beware of the Gators

Beware of the Gators
Cherylndesigns, Jul 17, 2018
Description:
Cameron and Jordan were fishing by the "Beware of the gators" sign and we looked out and saw one! We were on the lookout after that and wouldn't even let their small dog out of the camper.

Credits: SWL_ASliceofLife_template4; lgrieveson_hot_16 & 17; lgrieveson_marina_20; jjstluka_solid_black & cutout arrow; prd_stunningstitches_no5_04; etc_dan_gentlerain_stitch_border.
Carol K. and LynnG like this.
    • mcurtt
      Ah... The joys of living in Florida. I do love your background photo and how you have given it a stitched border. And placing those three additional photos in a cluster tells more of the story. I also like your orange & yellow pops of color.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Eeek! I remember that about living in Florida. We had an alligator on our front porch once.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes, the joys of living in Florida. We have a lake behind our house and we've seen a gator's nose out there. Some of our neighbors have seen a bear and a bobcat lately. Thanks for your kind comments.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Scrapping with Liz Yikes, I've never seen one that close, Liz. Like I said, we've seen at least one in the lake behind our house.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    316.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).