BevG

BevG MOC Day 17

BevG MOC Day 17
BevG, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
Just My Type Bundle by Etc by Danyale and Pink Reptile Designs
Sugar Sands Beach Kit by Etc by Danyale (alpha)

My username of BevG is my nickname combined with the first initial of my last name. There are only 49 of us in the US, so I prefer to keep my last name hidden.

I was named after my mother's best friend. She named her first daughter after my mom. I finally got to meet this lady at my parent's 50 wedding anniversary celebration.

My birth name was Beverly Ann, with the initials of BAR. You know those monograms with the big letter of your last name in the middle? Yeah, mine was BRA. When I got married and acquired a last name beginning with "G", I decided NOT to become a BAG. So my official middle name is now my maiden name, with initials of BRG.

I go by "Bev" most of the time. However, people often hear "Beth" instead of "Bev", so I usually introduce myself as "Beverly". The meaning of my name is "of the beaver meadow". The popularity of my name peaked in the 1950s. A few decades before that it was also used as a male name. I have also seen it used as a last (or family) name.
Rikki and MrsPeel like this.
    • redplaid3
      Fun story. Love the kit you chose.
      BevG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Bev, the part about your initials is too funny. I love the photo of the two Beverlys. Fun layout.
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear girl.... I love YOU!!!!!! so delightful to read this, the page is visually gorgeous as usual with you, and the journaling has me laughing big time with the monograms!!!!!! BAR could go when we are young, right? as the a little bit crazy girls who drink.... then the BRA thing I so understand you not wanting it LOL and even more so the BAG!!!!! this made me think of Pitch Perfect when Rebel Wilson introduces herself as Fat Amy.... I sometimes say I'm an old bag LOL
      How amazing that there are so few Beverlies!!!! I met one of you, she iused to live in London but then her boyfriend carries her back to California......(years ago!!!) gorgeous page as usual Bev, love the papers you used, everything so perfectly fitting with the challenge!!![​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    • LynnG
      LOL - not BAG? :dancebun Love the cute way you scrapped this :-)
      BevG likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      BAR or BAG. hahaha. super pretty page!
    • BevG
      @MrsPeel - Well only 49 of us with the same first and last name combo.
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love how you added in the info about your initials! My aunt is Beverly, and has the same Bev/Beth problem! The photo of you and your namesake is awesome!
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).