ArmyGrl

BeTransformed

BeTransformed
ArmyGrl, Feb 14, 2021
Description:
Created with Lynne-Marie's Resolute M3 Jan 2017 bundle, I also used paints and brushed from Kismet, Tea Brushes, and Local.
    • norton94
      Stunning brushwork and design - love the mix!!
    • trekmom
      This is gorgeous. The bright yellow background paper and pops of yellow are wonderful. The scripture quote is sweet perfection on this page as is the woman's face and her head is filled with "many flowery ideas and dreams."
    • Donitab
      Love this - always a favorite verse of mine. Absolutely a piece of art.
    • Lynne-Marie
      You know, I am a huge fan of your pages! It always makes me happy to see you scrap with my kits. Thank-you! ❤️
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful, Lisa. Interestingly enough, I just listened to a sermon this morning on Romans 12:1-2 so it is clear that this message is for me today.
    • ArmyGrl
      @flowersgal Patsy, thank you for sharing that! It is amazing how the Word shows up.
    • Smwhite
      Great composition! I love all of the details and that is a perfect verse for not only Art Journaling because by in large we aren't real good at conforming. For believers being transformed is the key! Aren't Lynne-Marie's designs just the best?!? Really awesome page!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow! You are such an amazing artist! I love everything about your layout. Beautiful work, as always!
    • Dalis
      So gorgeous! Your layers are so flawless.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).