michele hillam

Best Friends

Best Friends
michele hillam, Feb 7, 2022
Description:
Credits:
Sahin Designs 0 Wheels & Hills
Kim Jensen - Winterly (paints, recolored)
JenEm likes this.
    • bellbird
      love how this is both sweet and masculine and i never would have thought of using this kit for such a darling page but it perfectly suits your words and sentiment! :clappy
    • Karen
      Aw! This is so sweet! I love it! I love how you kept everything to the one side and made your journaling a long narrow column. :D
    • JenEm
      I so love your journaling and design of your page. The little pops of green draw the eye right in to your photo. Congrats on the Pride of the Pad. It is well deserved! :)
    • meganmecrazy
      Wonderful layout!!! I really like the journaling down the side of the page and all of the black and white with hint of green!!!
    • Lillyia
      This is a wonderful page. It is scrap lift worthy. I like the simplicity of the design, the color combos and the little elements you chose. My favorite though is the journaling - such sweet sentiments you celebrate here. Thank goodness for those things you mention and thank goodness for people like you who note those things for others, like myself, to remember and be glad for.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    168.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).