Juliestcyr

Best Day Ever List - Left

Best Day Ever List - Left
Juliestcyr, Jan 3, 2020
Description:
Sahlin Studios and Britt-Ish Designes - Project Mouse - Beginnings
Allison Pennginton - July Glitterbets (Freebie)
Mommyish Stylin' 207 (Stamps)
Fiddle Dee Dee and Mommyish Shadow Styles
    • bellbird
      OK I think the amount of no line ups that this would be everyone's best day ever! And Yay for big photos, I just saw the other page & had to come see what made it so good but to me, there are no bad days in a Dis park but u guys clearly lucked out!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      @bellbird I'll tell you how we got lucky! We were in Disney World the week Galaxy's Edge opened up and there was NOBODY in Magic Kingdom or EPCOT. They were all in Hollywood Studios hoping for a soft launch of the Star Wars stuff.
      bellbird likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so pretty! I love those glittery numbers and the magic wand at the top! Magical indeed!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • cfile
      I love the list! How fun and reading her list reminded me of visits to Disneyworld many years ago. Your documented list is perfect and so defined that it just wisked me back in memory to my own time there! Thank you for joining on on the list challenge.. well done Julie.. love it!
    • bellbird
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).