Best Bday Present
Dalis, Sep 6, 2018
Description:
credits:
I Do My Own Thing: Bundle + FWP Papers
by Rachel Jefferies,
Artified: 50 Cents Layered Template
by Rachel Jefferies,

Rubbed Ink Block Alpha by Just Jaimee (retired)
    • cfile
      oh Dalis, what a beautiful painting Bianca did.. omg a very talented artist your girl is.. I love it too... I think you need to also make some cards with it.. it is perfection for sure!!! The way you scrapped this is also perfection!! I love the alpha you used and the bg and blends.. they go so well with the beautiful photo of the painting... how cool that you even have the story here of her "sneak painting"!!!... I can also see her little fox character in children's books as illustrations.. this is really good. Now that she doesn't have to sneak paint anymore, stick the brush in her hand... wow she is talented!!! This will be a FF for me on Friday... wow.. fantastic and well done Bianca! Happy Birthday my friend!! :) Hugs!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Tree City
      That is such a sweet present she made you! And I loooooove the page you made to show it off! Is it bad that I totally LOLed at how sneaky she was? She had it figured out!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Tree City When she was trying to explain to me all that she had to undergo to paint this she couldn't keep her face straight she was giggling so much! Finally she said, "Mom, you never leave this house!"
      cfile and Tree City like this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile Thanks so much Christa!
    • KarenW
      I love that painting so much! How talented is Bianca? It would be the best birthday pressie ever! So cool (and the Page is pretty good as well)
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      KarenW likes this.
    • Dalis
      KarenW and cfile like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      The art is spectacular...but what is even more spectacular is the love that pours through this special painting and your journaling to go along with it. I think it speaks volumes about you, to have all that love from your little girl!!! BRAVO!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @ArmyGrl THANKS! Tonight she is at a Choir camp. It is an 1.5hr away. No phones. She left at 4:30pm today and I don't see her until tomorrow at 6pm. I have no idea what to do with myself. I have tried to convince my hubby that maybe we need to drive there. LOL!!!! I miss my baby!!!!!!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Sep 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).