_scrapaholic_

besser als gedacht!

besser als gedacht!
_scrapaholic_, Jan 14, 2017
Description:
the journaling is about my weight loss and that I didn't thought I would make it when I started. I thought the motivation will be gone as soon as my older clothes fit again, but the motivation is still as high as it was on the first day and that makes me really happy!

credits:
so basic by mommyish
weaselwatchr and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, what a fantastic story - so glad to hear that you reached your goal (so hard!) and that you are still motivated to stay there! (possibly even harder?!) this photo is just amazing - i love the bright dress against the blue and how you stand out. you so totally deserve this photo after all you have accomplished. journaling right on the photo is gorgeous!
    • keepscrappin
      simply, lovely! That BIG photo is FANTASTIC! Love that you journaled right on it.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Oh I want to go there and sit. It looks amazing. Congrats on your weight loss journey as well!!
    • Rikki
      Tolles Foto, gutes Journaling. Ja, man muß dran bleiben, ich habe auch mal WW gemacht - es bringt etwas.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    _scrapaholic_
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    805.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).