staciahall

Beside You

Beside You
staciahall, Jan 22, 2019
Description:
Mixed Media Monthly January 2015 main kit and Add-on Messy Brushes and Elements from Little Butterfly Wings; bits from M3 Add-on Elements and Words and Paints May 2015 from Little Butterfly Wings

Fonts used: Ernest & Emily, Gill Sans Ultra Bold, Rockwell, loverstruck, Stencil Std
    • A-M
      Lovely words for your Subway Style Journaling. All those travel elements all work together so well for your inspiring page.
      staciahall likes this.
    • michelepixels
      What beautiful map paper! I like your horizontal design.
      staciahall likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great travel page with the subway style quote and the map paper. Lovely photo of you two.
      staciahall likes this.
    • staciahall
      @flowersgal It's my daughter and son-in-law on their honeymoon in Japan. She is master of the selfie!
    • tkradtke
      Stacia... this is such a beautiful layout! I love the different map prints that you used. You did a great job with your subway journaling... the quote is perfect for a honeymoon page! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      staciahall likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    staciahall
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).