SeattleSheri

Benham Falls

Benham Falls
SeattleSheri, Jul 19, 2020
Description:
Incarnation the kit by Allison Pennington
Alpha: M3 July 2020 | This Is Me (For Now) | Rachel Jeffries, Little Butterfly Wings, Paula Kesselring and Lynn Grieveson
Paper folds v1 by The Nifty Pixel
Thanks for looking!!
gardnwings, MrsPeel, KarenB and 4 others like this.
    • Keela
      Uhhh...this is AMAZING. I can't stop looking at it! Perfection!
    • Angela Toucan
      amazing photos and clusters. The paper fold at the top looks so cool - I need to try that
    • JenEm
      Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the way you have repeated the photo and blended it into the background paper. Love the folded corner, and your clustering and shadow work = perfection. Love this so much! Congratulations! Your page is a Froggy Favorite! :)
    • mary kate
      I love map backgrounds (and esp. topographic map backgrounds for outdoorsy, camping themes), but I never know what to do with them...Love the paper fold revealing the map background in the top left corner. As always, I am in awe of your clustering!
    • SeattleSheri
      @Keela @Angela Toucan @mary kate Thank you so much for the lovely compliments!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      @JenEm What a terrific surprise, thanks for mentioning my page as a Froggy Favorite, I'm so flattered!!! :beat:beat:beat
    • amandaresende
      WOWzers!!!!! LOOOOOVE the colors, photo effects and paper fold! this rocks!!!
    • AJK
      This should be Gallery Standout!!! This is so professional looking! WOW!
    • JenEm
      @SeattleSheri I love this layout of yours so much that I have chosen to lift it, as one of two layouts, for this month's Scraplift Challenge. I am such a fan of your work! Thank you for the inspiration! :beat
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love the photos, and that you used one to cover half the background! And I like the page curl, revealing the map paper. And of course, your amazing cluster work. Great page as always!
    • MrsPeel
      so, I had bookmarked this to Froggy Fave, but obviously, I forget where I saved my notes, time passes and, of course, someone has already done it!!!!!!! LOVe love LOVE do much the way that you compose with elegance, passion and an array of beautiful choices that make your pages, all, into works of art.... this one is perfection, the way everything seamlessly gets together, the blend if fabulous, the paper fold perfect here, the choice of using the map in the background for the reveal...absolute awesome and my heart sings!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    458.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).