AnotherAmanda

BenAndDaddyMay2018SGC-Prompt91small

BenAndDaddyMay2018SGC-Prompt91small
AnotherAmanda, May 20, 2018
Description:
May 2018 - Sara Gleason Designer Challenge - Any Prompt
Prompt 91 - What Brings You Joy?
Font - Ck Ali's Writing
Journaling - Before Todd leaves for to get the train, he and Ben hang out and play together. Some days, we all watch a bit of TV, other days they play trains or trucks while I have breakfast and other times we watch the garbage trucks going around the neighborhood. Either way, they always have a few minutes of cuddle time and it always makes me smile. These two bring me JOY!
Elements and Papers - Daily Report, Snapshots (Sara Gleason)
Style - One Little Bird (Shadows)
    • bellbird
      what a great, relaxed way to start the day! love the blue floral backgrd and the impact it has here, doubling as both masculine and serene, perfect for the joy they bring you in these moments!
    • Sara
      I love the perspective of the photo, I love the use of b/w here and your element choices to bring balance to the page. I love how the background paper is impactful but not overwhelming. It all works well together wonderfully! Most of all I love your journaling and how much love seeps through a daily routine. Isn't that the best part? And thank you for playing along with this month's Story challenge! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    May 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    750.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).