Lynnemarie, Masked Beauty
Lynnemarie, Ageless WA
Lynnemarie, M3 Aug 16 Paint
Paula Kesselring, M3 May 18 Elements
Paula Kesselring, Getting Older Transparency Overlays
Paula Kesselring, Getting Older Paint
Paula Kesselring, Getting Older Transfers
NRJ, M3 Oct 16 WA

I dislike my belly. It throws me off balance. It never seems to lose weight. It is a challenge to dress. I was always slim, healthy, in good shape. Then when I was 35 and pregnant with my youngest daughter I had abdominal surgery for fibroids that potentially could harm my pregnancy. Luckily I went on to deliver a beautiful healthy baby girl. Six months later I had to have a complete Hysterectomy and again I had a full abdominal incision. I have NO muscles left in my belly. I hate it but I love my daughter and my granddaughters and my great- granddaughter. All in all it is so worth it.
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • blueberries
      I love this - both the page and the sentiment. Here's to the big belly mamas, and the babies we carried to get in such a state.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your page Sandy and I agree with your sentiments. I, too, have a big belly.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Dalis
      Isn't that the truth! I love your fun mix of colors and textures, Sandy.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Sandy, I could be hours here talking about this subject too.....mine is slightly different, I always had a belly, even as a teen, and it was a challenge to dress indeed....especially because I am so very short, my mum spent most of my childhood, teens and even early 20s sewing to shorten my clothes LOL I wont go on the size of it now (non activity, bad diet, being 90% of my time indoors and in bed!) but I love learning more about you.... how blessed that you were given the gift of your daughter,...is like God gave you a window and a door full of light before the hysterectomy, I also know the blessing of having an only daughter (more pregnancy didn't happen because of my husband's health condition) and I consider her the most amazing gift.... Love the three silhouettes, the wise quotes and the way you placed (and wrote!!!) the wonderful journaling!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).