• cfile
      @Ga_L Thank you Gaelle!
      Ga_L likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous spread of old photos. lovely story telling
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • flowersgal
      How wonderful that you have all these photos of your dad, your grandfather and the house. Yesterday is gone but wonderful memories remain.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal That is my grandfather above on top right and mid right is my great grandfather :) Dad is not in the photos but my Grandfather's Brother and Sister are in the top midde. I love playing with the old photos.. Thank you for the sweet quote and comment Patsy!
    • keepscrappin
      what a gorgeous way to showcase these vintage photos... swoon! :wub
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • cookingmylife
      I loved reading all your comments on this page on FB and love seeing some almost local history spotlighted. What a great collection of images you used! (now seeing the tag with the larger image, I see it's NY not MD!)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @cookingmylife Thank you Maureen .. yes that font sometimes is hard to read :) I had fun pulling out Dad's old photo book my Mom made for him with the old family photos and then I went digging through Mom's notes from when she spoke with my paternal grandfather re some of the info even though it wasn't put in the journaling.. I had a nostalgic and tear welling day yesterday making this page :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).