RJMJ

Bella Gypsy-Love Our Designers-March 18th-Don't Lose Hope

Bella Gypsy-Love Our Designers-March 18th-Don't Lose Hope
RJMJ, Mar 19, 2020
Description:
I'm Just A Little Bit Late To The Bella Gypsy Party!...I Made A Pact With Myself That I Was Gonna Create A Page Every Day For Each LOD Designer...Despite Some Health & Flu Setbacks...I'm Almost There...Just Today's Layout To Go...

The Layout I'm Posting Today...Is All About The Only Thing In The News These Days...COVID-19...There Are More Cases Every Day...More Fears...More Anxiety...More Confusion...More Uncertainty...More Closures...It Feels Like The Whole World Has Gone "Mad"...Well...Hopefully...Temporarily So...With What I Call "Toilet Paper Gate" Predominant In The News & A Mad Dash For "Hand Sanitizer"...Seriously...People Have Really Gone Just A Little Bit Mad...So To That End...A Creative Artists View Of The Current Pandemic...From This Point Of View...

*To Create This Layout-I Used:Haunted-Collection-Bundle-Bella Gypsy
trekmom and Donitab like this.
    • trekmom
      This is so danged awesome! I love, love, love your face peeking out in the center, barely there. All of the elements hiding your beautiful face, so good. Please keep making art, you'll get through this too. I really love this.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Bella Gypsy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    561.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).