scrapfor5

Believe-It-or-Not-Aug-Inspiration-Challenge

Believe-It-or-Not-Aug-Inspiration-Challenge
scrapfor5, Aug 17, 2016
Description:
Before my fractured disc and punctured spinal cord surgeries this summer, my relaxation of the day was my run of the day. I ran 4-5 days every week, usually right after work. It was my "me" time, my time to unwind and let go of work and prepare for the family crazy life. :) I'm missing my runs like crazy and I'm praying that by next summer I'll have my relaxation time back!

Credits:

Kim Jensen Brushed Kraft Neutral
Pink Reptile Designs Scribblededoo elements
Pink Reptile Designs Emphasizers elements
Pink Reptile Designs Gesso It elements
Little Butterfly Wings Mess It Up Vol 2
Dawn Inskip Priceless Papers
Amy Wolff May Wolff Pack Messy Edges 6
Sahlin Studio Doodley Borders 14
Kristin Aagard Hall Pass Alpha
Amy Wolff Just Be paper
Dawn Inskip Label Punched Alpha
Just Jaimee Get It Started Alpha

Fonts: CBX Chippy Circles, KG Ten Thousand Reasons

TFL!
    • jenn mccabe
      ha! i love that quote with your photo and the little map of your run! such a great way to document this part of your life!
      scrapfor5 likes this.
    • klee73010
      #truth !!! I also run, so I can agree 100% with your meme/image there! hugs, I can't imagine the pain and frustration of losing that possibility.
      scrapfor5 likes this.
    • scrapfor5
      @klee73010 Oh the pain/frustration is almost worse than the pain of the actual recovery! Almost! My best friend and I were running buddies and have been for many years and she's now training for a marathon and it is killing me to see her runs on Runkeeper or when she comes by the house! I can't let her know but arghhhhhh! I am so praying that my doc says it's okay for me to start some light jogging fairly soon. My long run was up to 7 miles and I was running a 5k in 30 minutes when this crap happened. I know it'll take me months to get back to where I was.
      klee73010 likes this.
    • klee73010
      My longest run was 4 miles, and I'm almost back to that. Training for my first half. I can't imagine losing all of that, but I have known others to lose it at their peak. So frustrating. Hopefully your doctor agrees to jogging again soon!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    scrapfor5
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).