cinderella

Believe in miracles

Believe in miracles
cinderella, Aug 7, 2019
Description:
***On sale 50% off, Wednesday Aug 7th only***

artTherapy No4 by NBK-Design
TLP Shop https://the-lilypad.com/store/ArtTherapy-No4-option.html
YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX6vyfKQ2WLUxqVOQ7rZGyFKwFc_hFtvD
NBK-DESIGN http://nbk-design.com/nbk-links/
Be sure to check out the new option to buy individual packs or money saving bundles via a drop down menu.

I made this page/digital painting in PS using the Painter's Toolbox and the artStrokes, Doodled borders, Magic lights, and WA from artTherapy No4 by NBK-Design, an ink brush from Autumn Whisper by NBK-Design, and the fonts Ashfort Brush Script, Cupcakie, Wattever, MedPen. It's my entry for the Monthly Muse August'19 Week 1: "Choose a shape and go mad with it... varying each repetition of that one shape so that each are different".
(disclaimer: I'm not sure if I followed the challenge rules, or even caught its spirit!)
    • redplaid3
      Wow, this is super fantastic and amazing. I'm making it a froggy favorite. Wow! You could print these and sell them. I would buy one! Love, love, love it! @MrsPeel will agree this is just what she had in mind!
      MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
    • AmandaJ
      This is glorious! I love the scales and all the words. So much to look at. I think it'd make a great canvas print also!
      cinderella likes this.
    • janedee
      Super cool and incredibly creative page Cindy!!
      cinderella likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      So happy to see this has been picked as a froggy fav, Cindy! It fills me with delight each time I see it.
      cinderella likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @redplaid3 most definitely Linda!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the way her mind works (she is one of my adopted scrap daughters!!!) and this is what the Muse is meant to be: inspiration to let your creativity go places!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks for making it FF!!!!!!!!! Can;t wait to see what you will come up with!!!!

Cindy, what can I say? you know you lived in my heart since the very first page of yours I saw with the photo of all the fabrics...and each I have seen lately in Instagram, (when I couldn't get in here) confirm my thoughts and perception of you, keep growing and letting your talent shine..... !!!!!!!![​IMG]
      cinderella likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      so very creative and gorgeous, love your wonderful idea and page!
      Congrats on FF♥
      cinderella likes this.
    • KAPOH
      I think this is great! Very creative.
      cinderella likes this.
    • patsyt
      So amazing!!!
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    372.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).