Description:
with NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend :
Kim Jensen : Eclectic Autumn Bundle
(Sept BYOC 2020) is 33% OFF
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Eclectic-Autumn-Bundle.html
& Lynn Grieveson :Summer Ease Worn Photos
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Summer-Ease-Worn-Photos.html
both are on sale this weekend!
Another photo from last Saturday, my birthday :)
If you know me a little bit, you know I am always trying to see the good side of everything.... it has become a bit more difficult lately, but we still found them, the many silver linings to the angry clouds we are (all over the world) trying to get through :)
For September Scraplift Challenge-
Difficult to choose from Marijke's impressive gallery, she is extremely talented!!!! Hope I was able to get somewhere near her elegance, of course, me being me, I ended with a later or 55 added !!! LOL
This is the page I choose (you can click on it to go to her gallery!)

[​IMG]
TFL!!!
RJMJ, Trish and amandaresende like this.
    • LynnG
      Cuties! great lift :-)
    • Angela Toucan
      really beautiful. Love the colour scheme. Great lift
    • cookingmylife
      Love your title - style and messag and love your page! I bet Sarita is used to getting smooches from you. Good job on making the scrap lift yours!
    • HeatherB
      Love the title and the way you designed it. And love the photo and the crops of papers. Great page and lift!
    • flowersgal
      Lovely photo and layout with great colors and a great message.
    • garrynkim
      Beautiful color choices! Love the clustering.
    • RJMJ
      I Just LOVE! This!...That Photo Makes Me Smile Every Time I Look At It!...You Two Are The Cutest!...Great Clustering!...Love The Way You Filled...& Unfilled Your Spaces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...
    • KimJ
      Such a fabulous photo of the two of you! Awesome use of the kit, and amazing lift! Love the mix of alphas/font and the linear title cluster you added! Beautifully done!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love that your page has a pop of red to go with your glasses and Sarita's makeup :) beautiful lift!
    • marijke
      Awesome photo and scraplift ... love the cluster and the colors ..
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).