jenn33199

Being Lauren

Being Lauren
jenn33199, Sep 18, 2016
Description:
Journaling: One day, my daughter Rebecca received a few hand me downs from her cousin. One of the items was a nice sweatshirt that had the word Lauren written across. The tag clearly said- Ralph Lauren. Nonetheless, Rebecca was confused and asked "why would I want to wear something with some other girl's name on it? Ever since then, anytime anyone in our family is taking a little longer than they should to understand something- they are ‌ "being Lauren." Sorry to all the Lauren's out there!

Little Butterfly Wings: My Own Little World, Pretty in Pink and As Time Goes By
Amy Wolff- Mega Solids
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love Val's girls. they are so darling! this is beautifully scrapped and so sweet and girly! and a really cute story too! :)
      jenn33199 likes this.
    • Nemla
      lol,a great page,love all the paint, and bits.
      jenn33199 likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      Ha!! That's a pretty funny story! I love it!
      I love the paint splatter all over on this, and I love the pink / gold combo. so pretty!
      jenn33199 likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I just read this to my family and they all busted out laughing!! What a hilarious saying! The little doll girl is the perfect accent! Thank you for playing along!
      jenn33199 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jenn33199
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    370px
    Height:
    592px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).