Cherylndesigns

Before and After

Before and After
Cherylndesigns, Oct 14, 2018
Description:
My daughter brought this sickly Spider Plant home to me a few months ago. I was going through my pictures yesterday and found this picture of what it looked like. I took this "after" picture a couple of days ago and just had to scrap it.

Credits: fiddlesticks_no39_template; Rebecca_Birch_Papers_1; etc_dan_sitaspell_solid9; etc_dan_kashmir_paint4; nbk-artCrush-8PP-WC_solid5; font_Priscilla_Script_Medium.
Dalis likes this.
    • Tree City
      WHOA! look at that spider plant. So happy now! What a fun idea for a page, and I love the mix of goodies to make it! So colorful!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Tree City Thanks, Sara! It's hard to believe it's the same plant. It's been fun nursing it back to health. When she first brought it home, I said it was going straight into intensive care. LOL
      Tree City likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      I love before and after photos! And great job getting this plant back to life, too!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @QuiltyMom Thanks so much! My daughter showed this picture to the lady who gave it to her to bring to me. LOL
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Definitely like the comparison you have going here. :-) It is a good feeling to rescue anything. I really like the background papers you chose for it.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes, it's a good feeling. It makes me smile every time I look at it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, what a change!!!! Finally found the page! LOL!!!

btw. this was always my favorite plant growing up. I remember taking the babies and just replanting them and giving them away to my teachers!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis Darn it, I should have given you the link. DUH. I have lots of babies on mine and I keep meaning to get some vermiculite and start new ones. That's so much fun to do!

Edited: It's even bigger than this now. I'll take a picture later today and show you.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis I remembered to take a picture of my baby. It's so huge I can hardly get it all in my phone view finder. I had to back up and take it further away, I'll upload it to Flicker, then I can pop it in here.

[​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    345 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).