trekmom

Before And After Ah-mazing Bathroom Remodel

Before And After Ah-mazing Bathroom Remodel
trekmom, Jul 14, 2022
Description:
We got a puppy, and she would eat all of the cat's food. We put a baby gate at the stairs and started feeding the cats upstairs in the bathroom. The bathroom had no working electricity, and the plastic tiles were falling off. When my daughter moved back home to save money after her entire office was shut down, I told my husband that we needed to remodel the bathroom. Thankfully, we could finally afford it. My sweet pup was long gone at this time, so the cat's food was moved back to the kitchen. If you have ever read The Bert and Ernie book to your kids, this is my life.
100% Forever Joy products:
Happily Ever: Papers 1A and Denim 4.
My Nest Is Best Snips: This place, Like Home and Home 2.
Living Color: Flower Knit Blue, Cork Color Me Happy.
[​IMG]
ForeverJoy and LynnG like this.
    • JenEm
      LOL @ the reference to the Ernie and Bert book! This is such a cool page design. Great before and after photos - the new bathroom looks amazing! Wonderful page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous story telling, your new spa retreat looks lovely.
      trekmom likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Oh wow, what an amazing change. Love the new spa feel.
      Thanks for playing along with my challenge this month.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @JenEm Thank you very much. I adore my new bathroom; my brother-in-law is a tiling genius.
      @Angela Toucan Thank you. We've lived in this house for almost 34 years and little by little, it's getting updated. The electricians are expensive, the house has old school stuff, up to code is important. When we first moved in, I couldn't iron and watch TV at the same time.
      @Eyeore Thank you very much.
    • bellbird
      oh we had that book until a few years ago (both kids are teens now and the bookshelf had a big clean out) - your bathroom transformation is pretty phenomenal - i hear you on the trades people cost - we just redid our laundry room but chose to leave power points and whatnot where they were to save the money for elsewhere - & i would love that excuse not to be able to iron LOL!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @bellbird I need to go through my books again. I have too many plastic boxes of books. I should only save the autographed ones and out of print ones. I have a great love for children's books, for reading to children and such. I should make a page about my favorites. My children let me read out loud to them all of the Harry Potter books back then. WE got a few signed too and they were so well loved that I should just frame the signed part and the cover as they are falling apart.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @trekmom lol we are a bit the same and a bit opposite - i barely got thru the 1st chapter of the 1st HP book out loud when my daughter in about year3 at the time said 'i can read faster in my head than you mum' and she took it from there and apart from buying them, i haven't touched a HP book since!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @bellbird That's hilarious! I love it. I still can't believe my kids put up with me reading to them. Last night I watched Fantastic Beasts with Dumbledore. It was quite good.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @trekmom I did actually read the fantastic beasts 'dictionary of beasts' kind of book before DS wanted to see the first one of those at the movies years back- I just assumed it was going to be the storyline of the first movie about Newt but alas - it has the honour of being the only HP universe movie I've ever made it thru without falling asleep; my DH is the same - we aren't HP (Harry Potter)people (although I have a HP laptop (Hewlett Packard), that's irony I guess)
    • ForeverJoy
      :giggle I love how you described your "Before"! Fun page!! :hi5
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 14, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2990px
    Height:
    2990px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).