Description:
Kate Hadfield, Doctor Doctor
Kate Hadfield, Doctors & Nurses
Kate Hadfield & Kim Jensen, Srsly Stoked Collab
Kate Hadfield, Scrap Like Desi Template
Dawn Inskip, Weather Forecast Layered Artsy Transfers
lcpereyra likes this.
    • Tree City
      Oh no! You've made a great LO about a not-so-great hospital stay for her.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • cfile
      Great page Sandy and use of Kate's doodles. I am so so sorry your daughter is having issues and is now on bedrest. Great journaling challenge page with the who what where why. Prayers for your daughter and baby :)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Wow, Sandy, what an eventful trip! So sorry things did not go as planned in being able to attend the graduation. Hope all worked out well at the hospital, however. Love the grided colors behind your medical elements. And the speech bubbles is a fun touch to the journaling.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • wvsandy
      @cfile She is still carrying the baby and has made it to 25 weeks. Lots of bed rest and we are praying that all turns out well. Thanks for your concern.
      jazzmatazz and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @wvsandy oh gosh.. sorry about that.. I misread the journaling.. let me edit that.. so glad she is still carrying and I will keep her in my prayers that she and the baby will be healthy :) Thank you for the note and correction. My heart is smiling now and she and the baby are in my prayers :)
    • lcpereyra
      Love how you scattered the 5Ws throughout your page!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Kate
      Oh gosh, my thoughts are with you and your daughter, much love to you both! Thank you for playing along with the challenge.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. Love the blocking and page design.
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).