SwiftThinkin

Beauty And The Beast

Beauty And The Beast
SwiftThinkin, Mar 18, 2017
Description:
Features content from Project Mouse: New Beginnings & Princess
sahlink likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Love the blue and gold colors and your beautiful photos! Awesome Beauty and the Beast page!
    • bellbird
      So gorgeous! the glitzy journal card with the gold word art is just perfect here - love the extra blue elements and princess yellows too - welcome to the Lilypad Gallery - what a great first page to share!
    • Aussiegirl
      So pretty! We went to see this today! Love the colors of this page and the use of the silhouette card!
    • jenn mccabe
      love the mix of movie images and family photos! the one of all of you in your seats is awesome! love the one in front of the poster too! the blue & gold is so lovely - welcome to the Pad!
    • sahlink
      Wasn't that movie SO good?! I want to go see it again!! The singing was really good. I LOVE that you scrapped this already. The Belle character card is perfect and I love all of the details.
    • SwiftThinkin
      @sahlink Oh my gosh- it was amazing!! I knew within minutes that I was gonna have to own this movie. They did such a great job with it. Even better than the animated version in my opinion :)
    • tinkerbell1112
      Using that photo of Emma Watson was a great idea. Adds so much color to your page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    SwiftThinkin
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).