Beautiful
cfile, Dec 10, 2020
MrsPeel and Keela like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh - breathtaking!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • MrsPeel
      this is amazing!!!!! the selection is dreamy, the blending fading in, perfection again, wonderful soft feel, gorgeous!!!!!! I m rushing, but saw it and thought just need to look it closer, wondefrl!!!!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is stunning, Christa. I love horses so much and this jumped out of my screen. The triangle really draws attention to the beautiful eyes. Of course, your blending is beyond stunning, as always. You know, I never blend a photograph that I don't think of you (it's the truth). You're the one who taught me how to do what I never thought I'd be able to do. It's one of my favorite things to do now. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns Aw Cheryl thank you so much and your comment re my teaching you to blend makes me so happy and it means so much to me. Thank you!! The horse was my ex sister in law’s horse.. i love horses too!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile That horse is just beautiful! One funny memory - when I first started here, we had an hour challenge and you did all this blending and I said "how did you do that in one hour?" - you probably don't remember that. I've seen so many different ways to blend, but I always use yours! That's the best gift you could have given me. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such an eye-catcher , great blending and so beautifully framed and LOVE the placement of the pretty cluster♥
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).