keepscrappin, Feb 8, 2019
Description:
beautiful: #sahlinstudio #lynngrieveson
Scrappable Stackables No 1 by NifftyPixel and Lynn Grieveson
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Scrappable-Stackables-No1.html
Winter Stories by Sahlin Studio
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Winter-Stories-Kit.html
Fonts - Dulcelin regular and stamp regular
Thuria, JennFort, sahlink and 2 others like this.
    • Justagirl
      Oh wow this is stunning! I love how you used the border cluster to accent your page. The photo is stunning and the full figure shot paired with the border cluster is genius. Love this elegant page!
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous girl, dress and photo. I love the background you posed her against. The layout is just perfect with it's blue and gray and the lovely cluster.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow this jumped out at me Kayla! she is simply gorgeous and that dress is amazing! love the detail and the color! the striped paper is perfect w/it - really beautiful page!
    • Trish
      OMG, that little cluster is just perfect for the layout. Stunning.
    • LynnG
      Lovely!
    • MrsPeel
      I'm always at a loss for words with you...your kids are all beautiful, great kids and your whole family shines and has a place in my heart!!!!! She is STUNNING!!!!!! the dress is marvelous but it takes a beauty to show it of....the photo is amazing, the light is gorgepus and the cluster there is perfection!!!!!!! no matter what style you take up, as usual, you rock it, you most certainly rocked this!!!!!!
      needs sharing!!!!!
      into the February Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • sahlink
      Perfection. Absolute perfection. She is GOREGOUS BTW!!!
    • julianz
      WOW! Is that your daughter? She is beautiful indeed. Gorgeous page - it's a real standout in the gallery. Everything about it is perfectly elegant.
    • keepscrappin
      @julianz - yes, that is my oldest daughter. She was modeling the dress for a local dress shop's advertising.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    keepscrappin
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).