Mama Shades

Beautiful - MOC5 Day 8 Challenge

Beautiful - MOC5 Day 8 Challenge
    • bjc
      your story is very moving and i just want you to know that your photo is beautiful. you are a beautiful person inside and out and this is a wonderfully done layout. love all the embellishments and word art and the flowers but most of all the photo of you
      Mama Shades likes this.
    • Mama Shades
      @bjc I can't thank you enough for the lovely comment. It seems like such a silly thing to worry about in the scheme of things that could go wrong but there you have it - I still worry about it. Thanks for taking the time to read it :)
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love that you have shared such a personal story with us, the inclusion of the photo of your new smile accompanied by such an uplifting quote, the beautiful composition, use of soft pastels and choice of cacti theme. Cacti are not typically associated with beauty and yet they are stunning, even without their soft delicate flowers. They are perfect for a ‘be your own kind of beautiful’ themed page.
      #MOC5-8 #allabout #journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Mama Shades
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).