Description:
For the June Style Challenge at TLP:
My Wish For You {Dressed Down} templates by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
Apron Strings Ribbons by Gina Miller
Subfloors Vol 2 by Allison Pennington
Just the Basic Elements by Mommyish
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG Heather!!!!!!!! SO SO very grown up!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe because in these past few months I haven't been around galleries or my short term memory tricks me...but right now I seem to have made a jump in time!!!!! they grow up so fast once they are in therein teens, right? I have been dealing with Sarita's bad break up with her boyfriend and it breaks my heart..... in one way I think you are more protected with boys... but I can imagine how proud you are with them growing up so beautifully.... you guys have done a brilliant job... LOVE seeing him so grown up... and, of course, the page is our of this world beautiful and fitting his handsome looks!!! love how real those ribbons look, the way you used those tags for the framing....the shadows , as you do...MARVELLOUS!!!!!!!!! gorgeous !!!!!!
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      HeatherB likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Super lovely scrapping - all those ribbons :heartlub Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • JillW
      Congrats for being a Froggy Fave! Love the pops of color emblessing the perfect photo!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    May 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).