trekmom

Beardsley Zoo Tigers

Beardsley Zoo Tigers
trekmom, Aug 20, 2022
Description:
The group I belong to, formerly called The Bridgeport Sound Tigers Booster Club made a yearly donation to the Beardsley Zoo and because of that, they had us come for a photo shoot, my photos are terrible because through a fence shots are difficult. The handler did put his hand right in there, I don't recommend that you try this. Honest. They know his scent. He brings them food. Also, that's a wee baby. He can maul you good though. I'd die happy.
Lynn Grieveson Destruction Services Papers 1, 2, 4 & 5.
Old Edges 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8.
Hear My Voice: Healing: Frame, heart, cloud, flower and paint.
I would love to photograph tigers and get better photos.
katell and LynnG like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely story. Great display of your photos.
      Thank you for taking my challenge this month.
      trekmom likes this.
    • katell
      beautiful blending!Very creative lo!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you. It was a good way to make the not so great photos less terrible.
      @katell Thank you so much! I hope my group continues to support the local zoo. They just updated the tiger habitat to give them much more space. Tigers are truly amazing. (the animals not the hockey players, lol.)
    • flowersgal
      Interesting adventure and I couldn't agree with you more about photographing through those fences. That quote about Van Gogh is great with your layout.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @flowersgal Thank you so much. I searched for the right quote for way too long, lol.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).