heathert

Beach (MOC6.30)

Beach (MOC6.30)
heathert, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Scrap all in a row, with at least 3 lines of justified text. Product used: Lynn Grieveson: Blue Skies Ahead. Fonts: Sketch Block; Butter, Brot, Papier.
Journaling reads:
I often see this type of beach decoration when I go for a walk in my village. Usually, these strings of buoys, crab pot markers, and nets hang off rental house fences, although occasionally they festoon a corner of a retiree's little place. I even saw a big long string of mussel shells once! The ocean also can randomly cough up some dense tangles of kelp, rope, and buoys--although those are usually too smelly to use. It's a funny economy we live in, though. Our across-the-court neighbor is himself a professional fisherman, with a highly successful restaurant in town. He'll sometimes offload his crab pots into his driveway, but it's by no means a decoration--just a very utilitarian necessity. I wonder how he feels when he sees his tools of the trade sitting there idle, symbols of vacation and leisure...
Mylinn, Lena Gardner and KarenB like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).