Cherylndesigns

Beach Bread

Beach Bread
Cherylndesigns, Aug 13, 2018
Description:
Ft. Myers Beach is credited for inventing Beach Bread. My son-in-law, from the east coast, had it for the first time over here at a neighborhood bar. He loved it so much that he re-ordered it 3 times. My oldest dd and I decided to try to find a recipe, which we did online. It even credited FMB with it. We made our own and it was delicious!

Credits: SwL_Big Photo Templates3_1; lbw_weekendstories_pp7alt1, pp7, 01 & s11; pr_sotakeshape_pp02_border.
Scrapping with Liz and jesskab like this.
    • LynnG
      Oh my gosh. It's getting close dinnertime here in NZ and this just jumped out at me LOL! Great use of color and such a fun one
    • mcurtt
      Looks yummy! I wonder if I could do a grain-free version. Hmmmm.....
    • Cherylndesigns
      @LynnG Thanks, Lynn. I got the terrible munchies after I posted this last night. I shouldn't scrap food at night. LOL
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Do they make grain free French bread, Marilyn? That's pretty much what the base of this is. We didn't use French bread because I like softer bread. We used some kind of Italian loaf bread. I don't know why you couldn't.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    440.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).