April 2021 Challenge Template by Designed by Soco
Kindness Kit by Sabrina's Creations
Watercolor Fotoblendz #3 by Anna Aspnes
seataclily, LynnG and katell like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautifully done. Great paper choices
      JenEm likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page my dear friend, and using a photo of our dear friend the Cooper's Hawk :) I am so glad you were able to capture it that he made some noise to alert it's presence... Mine I have to catch quickly as they rarely sit and pose for me :) I love the kit you used for your page.. the dark feather card/paper you created with your blending on the flag banner is perfection and the color scheme to coordinate the photo of our handsome guy makes me smile so much. Thanks for playing along with my challenge Jen... Love this so much!
      JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      @Angela Toucan Thank you so much! @cfile Christa, it is uncanny how our Cooper's Hawk friend seems to show up at the most unexpected moments. I would never have thought to look up into the tree where it was! :) I think of you every time our hawk friend makes an appearance. Thank you for your kind words on my page. :beat
    • cfile
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    60.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).