amandac

Be Joyful!

Be Joyful!
    • bellbird
      i so love the tree design with the wordarts, very creative! and the wreath frame, multicolor sprinkles and Fiddle Dee Dee star and the page border edge - it's all so fresh and festive with the white BG
      amandac likes this.
    • Tronesia
      This is beautiful! Love how you used the word art, date and journal strips to make a tree.
      amandac likes this.
    • cfile
      wonderful page Amanda! I love the christmas tree made out of word at..that is so neat! That swirl looks like wind and makes a great frame.. black white and red is a wonderful combo.. love your composition and design here!
      amandac likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      I love the tree you built with the word art - and the poinsettia on top! ;) Love the bright clean white background - the whole feel to this page just makes me feel the cool crisp of winter! Love this!!
      amandac likes this.
    • KellyM
      Love the design of this page. The circle creates a great focal point! And the title work is awesome!
      amandac likes this.
    • lizziet5
      Congratulations! Your layout has been featured at Gallery Standouts! (November 12th)
      amandac likes this.
    • amandac
      lizziet5 likes this.
    • lizziet5
      @amandac You're so welcome! Awesome layout!
      amandac likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).