mywisecrafts

Be Here, Now

Be Here, Now
mywisecrafts, Sep 30, 2020
Description:
I decided to deviate from my norm and use a lot of white space. Sometimes that white space speaks volumes.

Credits:
M3 Add-on: Be Here, Now by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Be-Here-Now-Money-Saving-Bundle.html

Stampalicious: Sherwood Template by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stampalicious-Sherwood-Template.html
weaselwatchr and FarrahJobling like this.
    • yellowpeep
      The white space totally works! Love that fun expression and the little clusters around it.
    • ArmyGrl
      I love a well executed page with loads of white space. I think these are some of the most difficult layouts to pull off. Yours is FANTASTIC! Thank you joining the Rachel Jefferies shadow challenge this month...I especially like the burning on the flower...gives that added punch of depth.
    • mywisecrafts
      @ArmyGrl thanks.... it was so hard to resist adding to the white space.... and I’m glad I didn’t!!!
    • mywisecrafts
      @yellowpeep thanks!!! I was trying on glasses and be silly using the Warber Parker Appp... lol!
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I LOVE! THIS!...The LOOK! On Your Face Is PRICELESS!!!!!...I Literally Laughed Out LOUD! When I Saw This My Friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...You LOOK! So WISE! In Those Specks!!!...See What I Did There...]...LOL!...Way To Think Outside The Box!!!!...HECK!...You Threw The Box Away! & Stomped All Over It!...White Space Layouts Are Often Hard To Pull Off! For Me Too!...LOVE! This!...So Very Much!...I Also Like The Fact That You Had Seemingly...So Much Fun Creating It Too!!!...:ballonhang :ballonhang :ballonhang :byay :byay :byay :cheer:cheer :cheer:cheer :clappy :clappy :clappy :woot:woot:woot :happydance2:happydance2:happydance2
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ Awww Thank You! I was goofing off with the Warby Parker app and trying on glasses virtually.... lol. My mind is so busy right now, the white space balances it out!!! LOl!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! A lovely c&s page. Yes, it speaks volumes. And I did see the burning on your flower tips. Great job!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    78 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    450px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).