A-M

Be Happy

Be Happy
A-M, Sep 10, 2021
Description:
Journaling reads:
This day I took a photo of my name badge and locker key to do with my volunteer work in Aged Care. That was the day I handed my
locker key to Margaret, one of the staff I had worked with, so she could clear out my locker and bring me all the things I had in it.
Due to the Government rules I can no longer be a volunteer in Aged Care. Margaret said to not worry or be too sad as the dynamics
of the home was changing due to the recently appointed new manager.
She said that I had been able to work these past years when the home was a better facility for the residents.
I know that I will still feel sad as some of the residents had become like family to me. My plan is to write to some of the ones that can still read and understand. I will not worry and will look forward to what
the future has in store for me.

Credits: template given for challenge by Sara Gleason;
kit used : Oh the Places by Sara Gleason;
fonts - Rage Italic and The Anne-Marie ( custom made by Heather Joyce)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • trekmom
      I feel so bad for the patients who won't have you there to be helpful anymore. What a wonderful thing of you to do. This page is so bittersweet. I love the layout and the pops of color at the bottom and the corner. You and my mom have the same name. What a blessing you've been to the aged center.
      A-M likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      the clean cut take on the template, the amazing SUPERB take on the challenge, the whole YOU in the page..... the journaling broke my heart.... not sure why the "new" people ignore the human factor with is so important in cases like this..... unless is to do with covid.... you should be able to be there for them.... hope you can stay in touch with some of them at least!!!!!
      missed you!!! w months away from the computer made me even slower, but will catch up properly soon!!!!
      for now.....
      into the SEPTEMBER Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).