jaharvey

Be Happy

Be Happy
jaharvey, Feb 5, 2017
Description:
I loved this challenge. I tried working on this page before, but with how I was feeling at the time, I couldn't get it to work. Now I am so happy with how it turned out!

Template: For the Love of Templates: Easy Eclectic
Doodled lines, happy face, star: Mark My Words
Imprinted feelings: Mixed Emotions
Butterfly, flower, lace, beads, ribbon, stitches, papers: Rain Or Shine | Collab
Fonts: American Typewriter, Beautiful Struggle
    • LynnG
      What a stunning looking page! You should be thrilled, not just happy, with how it turned out :-) Love the journaling too, hope things settle soon, it sounds like a stressful time.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Love the big font title! Hope things go smoother for you....congrats on your dream property!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @LynnG Things are way better now ... thanks!
    • jaharvey
      @michele hillam I love this font! It comes in the script and all caps styles and they work so perfectly together. We're at our dream property now, living out of boxes amongst renovations … and loving it!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
      So sorry for your loss, My Mom passed away just under a year ago and that was tough enough, never mind the will not being valid. Hang in there and you will get through it. This layout is fabulous, creative and uplifting, the title work is wonderful, the angles in the journaling is eye catching and the photos of you smiling add details about you right here and now that is super cool.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @Eyeore When we finally get through the renos, I will bring out some of mom's things to incorporate into our home (sewing basket, antique dresser, etc.). While she's always in my heart, I will enjoy the little reminders of her. It sure isn't easy, is it?
    • EHStudios
      I love the angled spaced out journaling & how your words fill this design! It's a beautiful tribute & it's a good thing you scraped how you wanted even through the hard memories. It's stunning!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      I too love how you did the journaling. The line by line is really impressive. So glad to hear you have your dream home! may more dreams come true.
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).