Kendra

Be Brave Enough To Dream

Be Brave Enough To Dream
Kendra, May 29, 2023
Description:
May Journaling Challenge
A Whimsical Adventure - I Will Meet You In Paris Collection
TLP Collab: Braver (NBK wordart, Just Jaimee paper)

Journaling:
Carrie started at a new school this year. It was a tough decision because it meant leaving her friends behind, but opened up a wonderful opportunity for college. One of the things she did at the new school was sign up for a class trip to France over spring break. She knew nobody on the trip (the class was online) but ended up making some new friends. Being a picky eater, she was also worried about finding food she would like, but she went anyway. When she got home, she said she was glad she went. It was a wonderful opportunity and helped her grow in many ways.
AnjaDD, trekmom and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      My eyes are terrible so I can't read your journaling but I love this pretty green page Kendra! I love the way you hung the charms along the right side with the flower anchoring them to the page. I also love how you stacked the word art along that side above the photo.
      Kendra likes this.
    • Kendra
      @umyesh sorry, I forgot to do it before, but I added the journaling in the description! It's about my daughter being brave enough to go to a new school and take an international trip.
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @Kendra thanks for sharing! That's so awesome she was so brave! I'm sure it was a relief to know she was glad she went.
      Kendra likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What amazing photos and such a wonderful page!! How great of her to step out like that! Beautifully done!!
      Kendra likes this.
    • trekmom
      This page is gorgeous, and I'm so pleased for your daughter.
      Kendra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Kendra
    Date:
    May 29, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).