AJK

Be Anxious for Nothing Llw_LOD

Be Anxious for Nothing  Llw_LOD
AJK, Mar 10, 2020
Description:
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God. 7 And the peace of God [that peace which reassures the heart, that peace] which transcends all understanding, [that peace which] stands guard over your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus [is yours]."
Lili Wee
In the Book, M3May18, Inspired by Love
AgnieszkaAnna and KarenB like this.
    • A-M
      Great scripture to use your very nicely created page. It is so difficult to "not be anxious" where loved ones are concerned.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @A-M Don't I know it! So much is going on- seems to be multiplying at a rapid rate. But I keep hearing this. so much so that I HAD to make something with it.
    • Li Li Wee
      What a page! Keeps me going through my chemo. Love you
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Li Li Wee Love that!! Praying for you- Lili. Jeremiah 29:11 "I know the plans I have for you:heartlub, not for calamity, but to give you a future and a hope".:cloud9
    • amandac
      I love this page so much, its so uplifting and inspiring!
      Thanks for playing along with Li Li's LOD Challenge!
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    490.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).