Description:
Credits:
New in shop and on sale this weekend Originality kit by Sabrina's Creations
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Originality-Kit.html
Template is fun with chevrons by Scrapping with Liz
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Fun-with-Chevron-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html
Thanks for looking!
    • MrsPeel
      I am always getting this huge smile in my face when I come across your pages!!!!! your beauties (both the pages and, of course, your girls) lift my spirits, your perfection in each and every page is delightful, and this especially, we were talking with Sarita yesterday, funnily enough, about her love for carousels!!!!! not sure how is it now, but when she was 2, 20 years ago, we didn;t have many in this part of London, the only one we could find was at the `Zoo and not always in operation.....so when we went to Argentina & Brazil, Sarita wanted to go to one every day, which was easy there as they have public ones in each green space, some you have to pay, but she was so happy it was worth it.... love your photo treatment, gorgeous page composition, amazing page all together which I had to stop my self for Froggy Fave it, will keep an eye for when you movce it!!!! awesome, pure awesome!!!!![​IMG]
      Shivani likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Such a creative design. Stunning!
      Shivani likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love this!!!
      Shivani likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great design and fun photo. I like your two different treatments of it.
      Shivani likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Shivani
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).