Cherylndesigns

Be Amazing fdd_AwardsNightOne_DU

Be Amazing fdd_AwardsNightOne_DU
Cherylndesigns, Feb 14, 2019
Description:
Credits: fdd_AwardsNightOne_DU; etc_lbw_dearkarma_pp08, pp12, pp09; Soco_ThisIsUs_solid05; prd_markthedate_bow; sahlinstudio_grunge_button-2; KimJenson_BittyBowBits_chord2-tan; jjstluka-veneerstars; bbonneville-eaVol18-somebody-special, beamazing.
AlyciaIN and JennFort like this.
    • mcurtt
      That template of Cheryl's looks awesome here! Hmmmm.... Wondering how I could adapt it to my rectangular format... I like the teal & brown coloring. It really goes well with the photo of the GKs. Amazing that they are all older, I guess I'd figure everyone would be Asher's age. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn. They're all getting huge!! I remember when Cam and Ava were so much taller than Alyssa and Braden. :( Adrienne just sent me this picture of 4 of the 5. I bet you could figure out how to adapt this to a rectangular format. It's an awesome template! I little tricky, I'll have to admit.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • umyesh
      I agree with Marilyn; the colors you chose for the background overlay are so pretty! I love the two big word arts, too. I just noticed the stars over the arrow; great idea!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Thanks so much, Monica. They're "my runway stars". :heartlub:heartlub
      umyesh likes this.
    • KimJ
      Such a fun page! Great use of the template, and I love the way you used the bows with the buttons!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KimJ Thanks so much, Kim! I LOVE all of those bows and use them often!!
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).