dotcomkari

Be All You Can Be

Be All You Can Be
dotcomkari, Jan 11, 2020
Description:
Rachel Jefferies: Some-bunny loves you
Rachel Jeffereies and Studio Basic: Thrieve
Lynne Grieverson and Niffy Pixel : Scrapstack Template M0C20

You are my heart and soul. Since the moment you came into this world, you have had an effect on me that is quite impossible to put into words. You have smiled since day one and I love the way you approach everything in life with such flare and spunk. I hope you always allow your wonderful self to shine through. Don’t let others tell you how to act or even what to be. Don’t let others let you wavier from your own path. Above all else, don’t let anyone make you feel anything other than amazing. You are intelligent, sincere, empathetic, giving, creative, spunky and oh so beautiful. Know that you have been blessed with everything you need in life to succeed and find happiness. This world is an amazing and challenging place. It is yours my dear, Doodle, to explore, savor and navigate through. Live each and every day as if it was your last. I will be beside you every step of the way. I will hold your hand, cheer you on, pick you up and watch you discover all that it means to be you. I am honored to stand beside you on this journey we call life, and even prouder to be called your mama. I love you so.
LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    • Iowan
      This page shows a special kind of love. I enjoyed reading your journaling. Thanks for playing along in this challenge.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Great to see you rotated the template. Beautiful positive journalling and great choice of kit I love this one.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).