KAPOH

Bats

Bats
KAPOH, Dec 18, 2019
Description:
Aside from canines, I think bats are my favorite "fauna", particularly little brown bats (the most common around here) and vampire bats. I was first "introduced" to bats via a TV show about how they use echo-location for movement. A scientist was putting a tiny blindfold on a cute little fuzzy brown creature with big ears. He was telling it how cute it looked. That was my introduction to bats, so I'm not afraid of them or repulsed. They are extremely valuable for pest control and pollination and, don't forget their guano! Great for gardens! This is an ATC. CREDITS: PHOTO: by Todd Cravens on Unsplash; QUOTE: by Shel Silverstein; KIT: "Family Matters" - collab; FONT: Bleeding Cowboys
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Fascinating description of your ATC. This little one looks cute...except for the big teeth. GREAT quote and perfect font choice.
    • wombat146
      Yes, the big teeth certainly are off-putting! lol!! Love the quote as well! At our old place in New South Wales we had tiny ones, about the size of a tea-bag, that used to fly around at night catching little bugs! We had one living in an old oil lamp that I had outside on the veranda as an ornament.......... he/she lived in it for around 3 years and then just disappeared. It was such a little cutie! Fabulous work on your ATC!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Dec 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).